Netflix....that's a shame

Heywood

Reaction score
Wow, Netflix has lost over 800,000 customers since the changes they made. Also dropped their stock a whopping 30%

How many of you jumped ship after the changes were implemented?

phil1166

Reaction score
What's a better movie service?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
Heywood

Heywood

Reaction score
We didn't drop our service just kept the DVD by mail side Whens the changes first came around. Netflix streaming is the weaker of the two within our family with the selections available.

dmilota

Reaction score
What changes...? :(

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Because of this, Netflix is changing their service to how it was previously. However, I can't find the article I read a couple weeks back.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
At this point the only change is the price increase. I stayed right where I'm at with streaming and dvd/Blurays.

HAKmaster

Reaction score
I dropped them. I have enough catching up on my DVR to keep me busy. If there is something I want to watch, chances are I can find it for free on the internet and if not there's always Redbox and DirecTV Cinema. I just couldn't justify the price for the content. I know sometimes, especially when it was nice out, that I'd have a movie sitting on my coffee table for weeks, sometimes even longer than a month.

nikecar

Reaction score
I'm waiting to see what happens with Starz. If they don't reup or replace with something that has a nice large family catalog, I'm out. I just have the streaming now.

darkmatter

Reaction score
My girlfriend dropped her netflix after the pricing change. I kept mine though.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Big Dawg 23

Reaction score
I dropped the Mail portion but not solely for price. I did because I was only doing about one DVD a month on Blu-Ray.

SupraRZ95

Reaction score
Wow. People are acting like their extra fee for DVD is asking for their first child. I don't use the DVD feature but even if it still was $10 a month I would pay for movies anywhere or at home. Movie selection kinda is low now but that's because they are adding more TV shows to watch.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

jcardona1

Reaction score
I dumped the DVD plan. Wasn't about to put up with a 33% price hike. This was motivated purely by greed. And it backfired. Serves them right.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I dumped the DVD plan. Wasn't about to put up with a 33% price hike. This was motivated purely by greed. And it backfired. Serves them right.

I dumped the dvd plan as well. Just streaming now and RedBox for dvds. With the promo codes all over for Redbox why not go that route lol

LLR0717