Netflix HD?

Reaction score
So I finally received my hdmi cable in the mail yesterday and thought I would test the Netflix HD streaming that was touted as a feature from Verizon. Has that functionality not been rolled out yet because the quality I'm seeing is total garbage. I made sure I was testing on programs that are offered in HD from Netflix.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

jayb

Reaction score
Mine works fine. Are you streaming using 4g or what? Mine looks bad on my wifi but on 4g its HD.I have heard of some people having issues with a bad cable. Not sure if its a "cheap" cable problem or what was the problem. My hdmi cable is a cheaper one from Amazon and works fine.

OP
K
Reaction score
I was streaming during wifi. I'll try 4g tonight. Its odd because it pushes any video I've recorded on the phone in HD just fine but not Netflix. Which leads me to believe it isn't the cable.

I also have two Netflix devices connected to the same TV and they stream the same show just fine in HD.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

jayb

Reaction score
Ok I thought I would just mention that. My wifi is just junk. I am glad Im on unlimited data I have used over 22gigs in about 10days just streaming Netflix. If it doesnt work any better on 4g you might have a problem with the phone. Also and I am not sure this would make a difference but have you messed with the overscan setting in the hdmi settings?