1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

NETFLIX for LIBERTY 2.0.1 please

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by RK KINGKONG, May 14, 2011.

1. RK KINGKONG

RK KINGKONG New Member

Someone please port this to make it work with Liberty 2.0.1 , I tried the one out there thats already ported for the DROID X but it doesnt work for certain ones . Liberty being us that use it it wont work .. I dont see how it excludes certain phones etc , im not that savvy but it would be a nice app addon ....in the meantime ill keep using TV Shows stream app .. pretty good app ..

hey JRummy , I know you can , I Know you can ,I Know you can do it .. lol or at least worth a try ... take care all
  2. 13th angel

13th angel Developer Developer

He put out a fix for it for Liberty GB already, wouldn't expect it to be much longer for 2.0.1

Sent from an Angelic D2G