Netflix connection problem

Discussion in 'Android Applications Discussions' started by droidnewb, Mar 21, 2012.

1. droidnewb

droidnewb New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey all.. I have a strange issue with the Netflix app. Netflix was running great the first couple of weeks I had the phone but now I get an error code 1009 saying can't connect to Netflix. I called them and they say the problem is not on their end. They tell me that when they see me try and connect my speeds aren't good enough to support Netflix.. like under 0.50 mbs. This is bull I did speed test and I'm connecting at like 14mbs. My razr is rooted but it was even when Netflix worked. Any ideas? Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

2. xmguy

xmguy Active Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Same on my Razr Maxx. I'm rooted but but its worked before. I too called Netflix they told me Verizon or Motorola was to blame. VZW would blame Netflix. Wish I knew a fix.

Sent from my Motorola (Droid) Razr Maxx.. out in the boonies of TN while picking on a guitar!

3. droidnewb

droidnewb New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Apparently something was conflicting with Netflix..i restored the phone and Netflix worked. I reinstalled apps and settings and netflix is still working. So not really sure what was the culprit but at least it works

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Search tags for this page
1103 netflix
android can't connect to netflix
android netflix cannot connect
android netflix connection error

netflix 1103

netflix android can't connect
netflix android cannot connect
netflix can't connect android

netflix connection error android

netflix error 1103