Netflix app?

OP
D

droid15

Reaction score
i had downloaded phoneflicks before posting this and was thoroughly disappointed at the fact I could not stream movies to my droid. I see iphone,ipod touch and ipad users doing this but my droid can't. It seems every device out there is netflix compatible except the droid. :(

Last edited:

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
The ipod people just barely got Netflix on their devices recently. I'm sure we'll get ours soon.

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
Well, you gotta understand, that just like hackers go after Windows *mainly* due to numbers, Netflix probably went the way of iPhones first for the same reason. They had an ad to hire an Android experienced developer a few months back so it *is* in the works, but it's going to be a while before they polish it up.

Here is an article posted to ZDNet on August 9th about it.
Netflix for Android app expected to drop...eventually | ZDNet

I'm with you. I've used Netflix since around 2003-2005 so I've been waiting for this too. It's nice streaming to the xBox or laptop, but it would be nice to have a backup using the phone if I wanted.

OP
D

droid15

Reaction score
Ya and also it is more portable. I'm unlikley to have my laptop or xbox and tv with me but you can garuntee ill have my droid.:)