NetFlix App Hacked; Installable & Useable on Almost Any Android Phone

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
I have it running on both my original Droid (running my SnkBitten rom, froyo based) and my Viewsonic GTablet (running CM7.02, gingerbread based).

Very sweet!!!

Sent from my Viewsonic 10" GTab...CM7 style...

rdgxray

Reaction score
Does not work on fascinate galaxy s froyo.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
so wait you cant download it on your phone, you need too download onto your comp then you have to move it to your phone?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
so wait you cant download it on your phone, you need too download onto your comp then you have to move it to your phone?

Try and download it on your phone. I am just saying that it didn't work for me and I ended up just using a computer.

Sent from my DROIDX

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I did it right to my phone. Every phone is different i suppose

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

ChevyNexus

Reaction score

Try and download it on your phone. I am just saying that it didn't work for me and I ended up just using a computer.

Sent from my DROIDX

haha it worked though the computer! now i can watch the office at work! haha. this is winning at its finest :p

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score

Sent from my DROIDX

haha it worked though the computer! now i can watch the office at work! haha. this is winning at its finest :p

It's great right?

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

Kag Pirate

Reaction score
Running OG Stock Droid and running Netflix on WiFi now and no lag. So Happy now Thanks to the DEVs. dancedroid dancedroid

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I tried all three .apk files and none of them worked with my rooted TB. (I'm not using GB)

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
I tried all three .apk files and none of them worked with my rooted TB. (I'm not using GB)

did you download right on the phone? if so try to download it to your comp an then throw it on ur sd card. use a app like superbox or astro to find the apk an launch it, thats what i had to do.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

did you download right on the phone? if so try to download it to your comp an then throw it on ur sd card. use a app like superbox or astro to find the apk an launch it, thats what i had to do.
I originally did d/l the mod-2.apk to the computer then to the phone. That one definitely didn't work. Then I got lazy and cut and pasted the link into my gmail and I d/l the other two .apk files right to the download directory on my SD card. I uninstalled the mod-2.apk then installed the netflix.apk file next using Astro. Signed into my Netflix account and it looked like it was going to load then went back to the listing. So uninstalled that, installed the third .apk and had the same result. So, if you say one of those other two will work from d/l to the computer first, I'm game to try it out tomorrow.

ChevyNexus

Reaction score

I originally did d/l the mod-2.apk to the computer then to the phone. That one definitely didn't work. Then I got lazy and cut and pasted the link into my gmail and I d/l the other two .apk files right to the download directory on my SD card. I uninstalled the mod-2.apk then installed the netflix.apk file next using Astro. Signed into my Netflix account and it looked like it was going to load then went back to the listing. So uninstalled that, installed the third .apk and had the same result. So, if you say one of those other two will work from d/l to the computer first, I'm game to try it out tomorrow.

yes thats what i believe will work for you.

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
when you go to xda mod 2 the one that has checks disabled works for anyone with a DROID X running the latest LIBERTY rom ... thanks to all involved

Z06_Mir

Reaction score
I have a stock Thunderbolt. I installed it along with the second thing. I can open Netflix, search for shows, click on them and it will begin to load and once it loads it goes back to the screen were you select your movie. Help?