Netflix and gb.588

ahaynes42

Reaction score
I was also trying to do this. Looks like it just won't work on any .588 build. I installed .595 odexed and it worked, but that build had so many other problems, I ended up having to go back to .588. I've tried on .588 both rooted and non-rooted, no luck. Opens the program fine, just won't stream. Has anybody been able to get it to actually stream on a .588 build?

I'm guessing that once the Droid X2 is out for a while, and Droid X users finally get official GB, then streaming will be (officially) supported.

Technoman

Reaction score
I was also trying to do this. Looks like it just won't work on any .588 build. I installed .595 odexed and it worked, but that build had so many other problems, I ended up having to go back to .588. I've tried on .588 both rooted and non-rooted, no luck. Opens the program fine, just won't stream. Has anybody been able to get it to actually stream on a .588 build?

I'm guessing that once the Droid X2 is out for a while, and Droid X users finally get official GB, then streaming will be supported.

Had the same issue, sits there with a black screen, and data running like it is doing something, but nothing ever happens.

I have finally given up and upgraded to the TBolt, and damn LTE is friking fast!

OP
K

K33pw1shen

Reaction score
Got it

I ended up sbf ing, back to stock then put .588 on rooted it then flashed .595 deodexed with root and it works fine also got real hdmi from market and watching it on my tv upstairs (I had put the .595 stock on that is why I had to sbf )