nesoid game d/l's

bgreen82

Reaction score
after i get nesoid, i need to d/l the games from an emulator website right. can i just d/l them to pc, then plug in my droid and drag files to drive in mycomputer, or is there something else to it? is there a good site for this? are any of these files ever problems?

Meticode

Reaction score
Nope, your should be fine. I personally download them to my PC, which usually they're zipped. I'll unzip the files onto my Droid then I'm done.

Parafly9

Reaction score
I need some help with this .... I bought NESOID for the droid... I tried d/l mario brothers.. - I unzipped the file and there was 250+ files. What's the deal with that? Which one do I run? htey are all .nes extensions.

metsnfins

Reaction score
i go to freeroms.com right from my phone

i do not unzip the files at all. nesoid does it for you

Cowpoke

Reaction score
Where do you guys get snes games? Freeroms is where i get the nes roms, but the SNES roms there seem to be zipped as 7z files instead of .zip. Snesoid doesnt seem to care for that. I tried just renaming them to .zip thinking maybe the ompression was simple enough but it didnt work.

stumpie

Reaction score
Where do you guys get snes games? Freeroms is where i get the nes roms, but the SNES roms there seem to be zipped as 7z files instead of .zip. Snesoid doesnt seem to care for that. I tried just renaming them to .zip thinking maybe the ompression was simple enough but it didnt work.

This is what I use to unzip 7z files ,, Works great ..

7-Zip