NES/SNES/N64 Emulators

akj27

Reaction score
It's not working for me. I'm dling the roms from dope roms ( this is what I downloaded: Super Mario World (U) [!].zip). I'm extracting it to my desktop using jzip since my winzip expired, and I'm dragging it to the folder I created. still not finding the roms

will.anaya

Reaction score
has anyone noticed any degrading of the keyboard keys used for gaming?

i am trying the virtual keyboard but all that comes up is the directional, start, and select.

playing final fantasy and a and b buttons are taking a killing

will.anaya

Reaction score
also, would it be better putting these games on a separate sd card. i have a 4gb from my EnV3 days and was wondering if it would be better to put these games on that instead of my phone memory?

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
Absolutely it is :)
You only have so much space on your phone, reserve it for just apps. These games aren't very big thankfully but every little bit helps right?

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Why aren't there virtual A and B buttons when you turn on the virtual controls? Having just a virtual dpad doesn't do me any good if I still need the keyboard open for the other controld. What setup are you guys using for the keyboard?

akj27

Reaction score
Would like some suggestions for SNES games...

only have mario kart and world so far and would like to try another game. no rpgs, i don't have time to play rpgs on my cell phone lol

crazboy84

Reaction score
omg this is the greatest thing ever! i now have over 300 roms for nes/snes/gen all on my droid, lol i was up till 2am downloading them all! my only complaint is some of the harder games are made insanely harder with the controls. oh well its still awesome. and dont bother with fighting games.... thats just crazy hard.

taypotts

Reaction score
Here's my video of SNESoid! Sorry for the delay!

[video=youtube;P3W7ECvT4cc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3W7ECvT4cc]YouTube - Motorola Droid SNESoid (super nintendo)[/video]

sevenfootjo

Reaction score
I downloaded the NESoid Lite emulator for the Droid but when I try to download ROMs from several sites directly onto the Droid it says the file type isn't supported (I also tried the doperoms site and it said "the page contains too many server redirects). Then I downloaded the ROM onto my laptop and tried to transfer it over but I'm lost. Any suggestions?