Nervous newB..

FC127

Reaction score
You can download the maderstcok file that will take you back to stock without sbfing. I would recommend getting the file, flashing back to stock, reroot, install dx bootstrap, nandoid backup and reflash liberty.

But that's just me... Always make a nandroid backup before you flash a rom.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jsw6380a

Reaction score

HayWire

Reaction score
Thanks to both of you. I probably should've read up more before I fired away but I figure how much could it have changed from my og droid lol.. Boy I guess the answer is alot. I have liberty and love it. I got through work with resounding change in battery life, then again I did also have it plugged in a few hours. I downloaded juice defender and power max, I have yet to use power max but juice defender seems to work very well, I work at a factory on a line and cant always be using my phone so juice defender is set to kill the 3g unless I'm using it on an app. Works perfectly.

jsw6380a

Reaction score
I don't have any of those battery saving apps and I get minimum 14 hours of battery and I normally plug it in with about 30% left. I am a fan of undervolting instead of loading up with a bunch of power apps

OP
Z

Zayy

Reaction score
Anything you see in my videos is compatible with 2.3.340. Im still not sure which file you are talking about. Maybe the download off of Koush's site?

ok so now I rooted it following your video and it went smoothly, I downloaded titanium from the market and im kinda confused. in the middle tab, backup/restore, there are some green labels and red, should I just back up everything to be safe??

United We Droid.

jsw6380a

Reaction score
run a batch operation to backup all user apps. Before you do anything after that MAKE sure you have a backup with bootstrapper... Titanium is not a nandroid backup... There is another video on that also.

OP
Z

Zayy

Reaction score
im kinda stuck in a rut now..

im trying to download bootstrapper from that link you gave me, but when I click on the Droid X Bootstrapper, I get sb error message about tge link not being found? :/ sorry I keep bothering hah

United We Droid.

1KDS

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I believe Koush took down the free download link the other day, you can grab it from the market, one of the best developers to support

OP
Z

Zayy

Reaction score
im kinda stuck in a rut now..

im trying to download bootstrapper from that link you gave me, but when I click on the Droid X Bootstrapper, I get sb error message about tge link not being found? :/ sorry I keep bothering hah

United We Droid.

corrections*:i get AN error message about THE link*

United We Droid.

OP
Z

Zayy

Reaction score
I believe Koush took down the free download link the other day, you can grab it from the market, one of the best developers to support

shoot..i don't have a CC. that's why I needed the free one. or else I would have bought that one.

suggestions? ha

United We Droid.

jsw6380a

Reaction score

that could be the reason... Get a CC set up and do it from the market. Its like 2 bucks its worth 20 times that.

1KDS

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
debit card will work if ya have one of those