1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Neon Rhythm - Rhythm Game

Discussion in 'App Announcements' started by Wayrunner, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Wayrunner

Wayrunner New Member

My favorite app on my iPod touch was Tap Tap revoultion.
    So I was a little bit disapointet when I could't find a good rhythm game for android.
    Becaus I was interested in Android-programming, I decided to write my own version.

The result is Neon Rhythm.

It's a little bit like Guitar Herro or Tap Tap. But I added an Editor, so everyone is able to make his own tracks. You can place different targets on your screen and record a track. This alows you to make many different tracks different Tracks.

With the last update I addet Multitoch, Tap and Hold and a limited track download funktion.

Furthermore I made a "Pro" version that allows you to upload your Tracks, download tracks without a limit and you get a advanced editor.

I hope some of you like my game and/or give me some feedback.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2011
Search tags for this page
how to register in neon rhythm site?

rhythm tap games for android

tap rhythm game androud
tapping rhythm android games