Neo N2 Smartpen Video Review by Macktion

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here's a cool Off Topic story to start off your week. Our News Team videographer @Macktion just shared a new video review. He got his hands on the Neo N2 Smartpen and ran it through the ringer. It's a pretty impressive device for those who fall into the niche it represents. From taking notes in class or board meetings, to getting creative with your stories or drawings, this Smartpen has the potential to help you stay organized and more.

It's actually surprising what this digital/analog hybrid device is capable of, so be sure to check out the video above for the full scoop! Here's a link to Amazon for those who want to try it out: Amazon.com Neo smartpen N2 Titan Black for iOS and Android Smartphones and Tablets Special Event - Get a free N holder Navy 20 Value Scroll down and select Add Both to Cart Cell Phones Accessories

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Not for me, but a great video. I like that you can potentially print your own paper, because that was my initial concern when Macktion mentioned that it only works with their paper.

I don't take many hand written notes at all these days, so I'm definitely not spending $169 on a pen. If anything, I might go with a stylus and write directly on my tablet, though the S Pen docked into my Note 4 seems to be my go to for "writing" notes on the fly, since my phone is always with me.