1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Nenamark Scores?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X2' started by mike4428, May 29, 2011.

1. mike4428

mike4428 New Member

I know benchmarking doesn't always mean much at all, but I was a little underwhelmed with my Nenamark scores considering the Tegra 2. I was consistently getting about 39 fps with Nenamark1 and about 21 fps with Nenamark2. What have your results been?
  2. Zetsumei

Zetsumei New Member

Could be that it's not a multi-threaded application, hence it's not taking full advantage of the processor. Pretty much everygame i've played it's smooth as butter and have no lag, probably in the 40 + fps market, and a few seem to have hit upper 50's maybe even 60's in some circumstances. But in the end you gotta remember that it's just a phone. Not sure how it performs for you when you game, but for me it's an enjoyable experience. Smooth frames, load times, no lag dancedroid :icon_ banana:.
Search tags for this page
40 fps scored on nenamark 2
50 fps nenamark2
highest nenamark scores
highest nenamark scoring smartphones
how much nenamark score need to play all games

nenamark 2

nenamark 2 score 39 fps
nenamark highest score
nenamark rating

nenamark score

what is nenamark