Neep Help. Wifi Trouble!

LostGirl10

Reaction score
Hello, so during the summer I had just upgraded to my first smart phone, a Droid X2, and I have not had a lot of trouble with it. I've been able to figure it out pretty easily...but, a recent issue has me VERY frustrated :frown:. After coming home from work a couple of nights ago, my wifi decided to stop working....I try to connect and it goes through authenticating, connecting, but then it just says "disabled" or "disconnected" and tries to connect again, but still nothing. I have been looking for solutions since, and I really don't want to keep using up my data so quickly....I have tried a factory reset and it didn't do a thing (but confuse the heck out of me), I have tried "forgetting" our home network before trying to connect again, still nothing. And lastly, I have reset our router...but since our computers are doing fine, I don't think it's anything to do with the router.

I'm so confused and if anyone has had the same trouble and knows how to fix it, I would be very thankful!!!!

P.s. Also, I have not had this issue before. I've been able to leave my house and come back, re-connecting to wifi immediately.

melonline

Reaction score
I hope you figure it out because my dX has the same issue and has for some time. Everything you are saying is just what my situation is. Nothing else is having connection problems but MY PHONE. Samsung tab, other phones, 4 computers, no problems. My phone use to connect just fine and was great, but about 2 months ago it started connecting and droping, connect, drop. Over and over. I have uninstalled most of my apps, followed some suggestions with no improvement.