Needing some help. In layman's terms

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by hydro556, Jun 16, 2010.

1. hydro556

hydro556 Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Doing some research, it looks like the Droid X (or whatever they are calling it) is going to release in July.

That phone looks bad ass. I am wondering if I should just send everything back and use my current Droid until next month and get the Droid X. I mean, damn it looks like it will have HDMI out. That s awesome. The X seems to be just like my MotoDroid (which I love) but with a bunch of meaningful updates. What do you guys think? Will the X be WAY better than both my Droid and the Incredible they are sending me?

Also, there sure seems to be a TON of new phones all hitting at once.

2. hydro556

hydro556 Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Everything resolved.

Got a new Incredible up and running today. Did a speed test and am getting 1.5 megs DL speed on my WIFI. Should be able to actually use internet apps at work now, finally. So, the Moto Droid will be going back tomorrow and I will give the incredible a try.

Am having to get used to the slightly different UI, but it seems like a great little phone. Definitely lighter than the the moto. Can also tell everything is much snappier, I suppose from the Snapdragon processor. Neat phone.

I also managed to get them to send me the extended capacity battery (and the cover) so hopefully I wont have to deal with battery issues.

Search tags for this page
anroid texting issues layman's terms
how to operate the galaxy s4 in laymans terms

layman english terms for step 2 cs

thunderbolt 2 in layman's language