needing help w/ own lwp

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by jbrock98, Jun 19, 2010.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. jbrock98

jbrock98 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ok first of all let me start by saying I know the processs on how to make lwp my trouble is I don't know how to use my photo editor tools, I'm trying to make a tennesee vols lwp and when I open the pyramid_background.png with gimp and layer my T on top, how do I get it to be JUST the T logo and remove the white background that's on the Tlogo file? Reason I'm using gimp is cause the thread that explained how to create lwp was made by jummy and he uses it, I've never used a photo editor & am totally green at this, so I dunno if I need a more simple photo editor or what, but any advice on how to do this or any info or tips and tricks on using the tools would def b helpful

P.S. if anyone has time to gtalk me peytonfan16@gmail.com
  2. codyjames408

codyjames408 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    not sure what lwp is but if you know how to create the theme i can design one.
  3. jbrock98

jbrock98 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Lwp (live wallpaper) I know what files I need to change and how the color number chart works and rename to livewallpaper.apk and put on sdcard then push it into system using adb shell/terminal emulator but I dunno how to use the tools in gimp to get it they way I want it to look
Search tags for this page

create your own lwp