needing all the help i can get

droidjon

Reaction score
Whats up everyone , Im droidjon and Im def new to the game and hopeully I can get some help from you guys it seems whenever I ask for help some peeps are a little snooty

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea, careful how you word stuff... I think its that a bunch of people will say mean things and act dumb because they don't have to say it to your face... it's lame but the truth.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Whats up everyone , Im droidjon and Im def new to the game and hopeully I can get some help from you guys it seems whenever I ask for help some peeps are a little snooty

Welcome, droidjon! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Just follow the links in my signature and you’ll get some good tips that may take the edge off that learning curve that we all experienced at one time. If you get stuck on something, just post a question in the appropriate area and someone will be along to help you out. Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome:

VegasFlip

Reaction score
Welcome Droidjon,

I'm a newbie as well, and the search feature is definitely your friend. If you still can't find the answer to your questions once you've searched, definitely post your question in the appropriate section. That's what I've been doing and the people here have been more than friendly & helpful...

D

dvdcatalyst

Welcome Jon,

You joined one of the best communities out there. Snootyness (except from a few) is quite rare here, however, to avoid making people snooty, here are a few tricks.

As mentioned the Search. Play with different wordings in there, put parts of your question between quotes ( " ), play with the search threads and search posts (I use the posts one a lot myself)

If you dont find anything using the search browse through a few pages of topics in the proper category. Many people post questions in the wrong area (video related in the general discussion thread) and if you look in the right category, the answer is right there. Also some people post a question, and right underneath it is the same question in different wordings.

If you do post, make sure you have your question in the topic title. Things like "I need help" sure does generate a lot of people looking at it, but most of them don't have or want to answer, so it doesn't help. if you use something like "I need help with rooting" it draws the right crowd.

And, always understand that people are doing this in their free time.

mikecolorama

Reaction score
any question or issue that i've ever had has been resolved here. i've never had a problem with anyone. just be warned, this forum is VERY addictive!

warrior21

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. If you can't find your answer searching for it feel free to ask. Everyone here is very helpful

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Another good tip is to go to Google and search (for example) "what is tapatalk for droid" or "what is tapatalk droidforums.net". If you want the answers from within this forum, the droidforums.net piece will narrow it right down for you... :D