Needa MicroSD to usb adapter (reader)

joe7dust

Reaction score
Bought a $6.99 MicroSD reader from Fry's but doesn't fit the MicroSD from inside my droid. It will go into the slot but very loose. I have tried it loose in the Center, tight on th Right side, and tight on the left side with all the same results, shows two drives "removeable disk" but if you click on them it says insert disk.

Innerchaos

Reaction score
Bought a $6.99 MicroSD reader from Fry's but doesn't fit the MicroSD from inside my droid. It will go into the slot but very loose. I have tried it loose in the Center, tight on th Right side, and tight on the left side with all the same results, shows two drives "removeable disk" but if you click on them it says insert disk.

you probably need something like this Kingston USB MicroSD Reader.
20-139-080-Z02.jpg

It should do the trick at 6 bucks from a reputable dealer... probably get it via google shopping or ebay even cheaper.

some companies mis-label or just get the terminology wrong as in this picture
microsadapter.jpg

Truth be told I downloaded an FTP server (SwiFTP) from the free droid market. and I use Filezilla ftp Client on my computer...
No cables needed through wifi.

Good luck with whatever you choose :)

pyro6128

Reaction score
check ebay, you can get them super cheap there, for like $1, I bought a couple just to have in case one failed, but none of them have, so I gave them out to family that could use them

pyro6128

Reaction score
Seriously, just go on ebay and buy one, they're like $1 with free shipping. No sense in paying $12 for something you can get for $1