Need your all's help

Camoxjeep

Reaction score
My wife has an HTC Rhyme and has had it replace a ton of times. Right now they are going to give her a choice between the Droid X2 or the HTC Incredible 2. Which one is better since i have no idea about either. I just have my Bionic. Thanks guys/gals

UPDATE:
So Verizon is allowing us to now choose whichever phone we want as long as its an android (no 4g or apple). So what should we look at?
thanks

Last edited:

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I haven't seen the X2 in action but have seen the Inc2 in action and was quite impressed by it's speed..... My nephews Inc2 on 3G was very very good also.

AndyMcDroid

Reaction score
I would go for the X2. I bought a refurb X2 for my son and I'm really impressed by it. I think the Incredible 2 has more RAM (768MB vs 512MB), but the X2 has a dual core processor and the Inc 2 does not. The X2 has gorilla glass, the Inc 2 does not.

Even if all specs were equal, I would go with the X2 because it's a Motorola, and the Inc 2 is not.

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Our dinc2 are awesome phones for my 2 kids... I was envious of them while I still had my OGdroid... I surpassed them with the Razr Maxx... :)

My son's battery last pretty darn good, was seeing 3 days, but he doesn't take it with him 24/7.
My 18yr old daughter is glued to her dinc2. 8hrs or so, but that is very heavy teenager use.

Had to replace my sons for camera issued, but I could tell it took a really hard hit on lens side corner.. "no dad, I didn't drop it" I know son, it looks like you threw it.... got lucky Verizon replaced that 1.

Htc reports dinc2 will receive ICS..

----posted maxx'ed out----

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Inc2 is still, IMHO, the best 3G-only phone on the market. Great battery life, form factor, great camera, great voice/call quality. I still have mine and don't intend on getting rid of it.

I had an X2 and while it has some pluses (bigger screen, easier to see outside, dual core), I found it to be buggier and more laggy, and the camera is definitely subpar compared to the Inc2.

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sadly, I will just be in the office as my upgrade date is not until December. I am hoping the VZW will let me upgrade a bit early though.

Lunch time will of course involve a trip to VZW if I can't get a CSR to let me play a little early. ;)

Decisions decisions....

Surprised that aren't allowing the 4g as they are pushing them...
I would now ask what kind of credit towards a MAXX!

----posted maxx'ed out----