Need to swap my Maxx HD

Discussion in 'RAZR HD and RAZR HD MAXX Support' started by revolution5150, Nov 3, 2012.

1. revolution5150

revolution5150 New Member

I have my maxx HD since teh day it came out. 2 days ago, my phone automatically started going into landscape modeand wont go back. I brought it back to best buy to see if they had any fix for it. They did a factory reset and once again as soon as the rset was complete, right into landscape mode again. Has anyone else seen this problem and know a fix for it? I unchecked the auto rotation in settings and that did not work because it looked it into landscape. I have been out of my home since the hurricane and cant return mine till I get home and get power so I can the box for the phone. Thanks for any help.
  2. geoff5093

geoff5093 New Member

Did Best Buy offer a replacement? It's under warranty, I'd try and get a new one.
  3. imnes

imnes New Member

My previous droid 1 had something in the settings menu (or maybe one of the apps) for calibrating the gyros or compass, had to wave the phone around in a figure-8 pattern. Maybe that exists in the current one someplace?
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2012
Search tags for this page

fix compass razr hd

razr maxx compass calibration