need to save stuuff pics, sounds,ect

murp666

Reaction score
I can not find out how to save pics. and sounds from messages sent sent from friends. Srry new to this phone,

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Have you tried long pressing the media you want to save? It should bring up a menu and one of the options should be to save it.

tappin and a talkin

OP
M

murp666

Reaction score
like the media its self or like that lil menu button?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
No the media itself. So like if someone sends you a picture message long press the picture.

tappin and a talkin

OP
M

murp666

Reaction score
oh ok and for sounds like they have a lil like square beside it i just press and hold it to save it too.

OP
M

murp666

Reaction score
i just cant get it to work idk what im doin wrong im holdin my figer right on the picture for like five secs but nothing happens.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Really? Shoot, its been a while since I used blur messaging but I can swear that's how it worked.

tappin and a talkin

OP
M

murp666

Reaction score
idk im just new to it and i dnt get it but im still tryin. im just kinda a stumped i told my friends to snd me sounds now i got em and cant save'em.

bje1982

Reaction score
idk im just new to it and i dnt get it but im still tryin. im just kinda a stumped i told my friends to snd me sounds now i got em and cant save'em.
Try long holding the messege itself that the pics in not the pic itself that should work.

sent....

OP
M

murp666

Reaction score
ok did that got a menu but it said save slide show nothing about pic or sound. i just wnt the sound from the message.