1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need to rollback JellyBean to ICS: Droid4

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by nickOO7, Apr 9, 2013.

1. nickOO7

nickOO7 New Member

I apologize if this is the wrong section; please move my thread if it is. I'm new here & came across this forum googling for help.

I updated my droid4 from ICS to JellyBean a few days ago because I got a notification about JB update. The JB update is really buggy. The screen only rotates when I slide the keyboard even thou rotate screen is checked in accessibility & display settings; I played with the settings & they don't do anything. The caps lock key doesn't work at all on my physical keyboard & the shift key requires me to hold it. It will not read my SD card either even thou it works fine in my computer; I tried using another SD card & it still won't read it. There's various other things about the JB update that are buggy or I don't like. I spent alot of time yesterday & the day before googling & trying different settings & things but I don't know much about this stuff. I tried going into recovery mode & resetting the factory defaults & catch but it didn't fix anything. Is there any way I can go back to ICS or use a custom rom that's very similar to ICS??
Search tags for this page
bionic roll back jelly
droid bionic rollback
hot to roll back my motorola from jb to ics
how to return ics from jelly bean
how to return my android from jelly bean to ice cream sendvi
how to roll back from jelly bean
how to roll back from jellybean to ice cream sandwich
how to rollback jelly bean to ics
how to rollback note jelly bean
jelly bean to ics
revert from jelly bean to ice cream sandwich droid razr