Need to make a DECISION RIGHT NOW! *CASE*

Discussion in 'Droid X Accessories' started by Janet1025, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Janet1025

Janet1025 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, went with the Kraken, I like the look of the Kraken and just read too much about the loose fitting silicone around the four buttons on the Defender etc.. I saw a sneak peak on Facebook of the Holster, I emailed Kraken about the Holster they said would be ready in a few weeks, they will give me a coupon code for that and the holster will be free shipping...

I will post coupon codes if anyone needs it, and will also post pics and review Kraken when received! I think they are in CA and Im in NY so should take a few days...

2. MrsTokyo

MrsTokyo Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I bought the blue case that verizon sells. Love the look of it, although I haven't physically seen, or felt, what it looks like.

3. DroidXDawg

DroidXDawg New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've got the seidio innocase rugged with holster. I can't imagine any other case being better. It adds a little bulk, but the phone is big anyway, and protection is to the max...even has a flap cover for the camera!

I don't carry in my pocket and I work outside so the holster with the rugged kit is perfect for me...and trust me, it works!

I am using a Steinhill anti-fingerprint protector with it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App