Need to know what yall think.

Swvapunk69

Reaction score
I have launcher pro right now thinking of getting lp+. Whats different about it, is it better then the free one? Let me know what yall think.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Jamis0n

Reaction score
8pened! I paid and resizing the Widgets is what I am happy with by a lot. The power saver tool bar I have is 3 blocks instead a whole row.

jon mafzald

Reaction score
i really like this guy. but he has a girlfriend. but shes like my best friend and hes one of my really good friends but i liked him before they started dating and i never told her, or him and i like him and i know he really likes her. but hes always flirting with me and staring at me and when its me her and him together hes usually flirting with me and not her. hes always finding a reason to talk or touch me. idk what to think or do.
and i always catch him looking at me! what do yall think hes doing and what should i do?

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
i really like this guy. but he has a girlfriend. but shes like my best friend and hes one of my really good friends but i liked him before they started dating and i never told her, or him and i like him and i know he really likes her. but hes always flirting with me and staring at me and when its me her and him together hes usually flirting with me and not her. hes always finding a reason to talk or touch me. idk what to think or do.
and i always catch him looking at me! what do yall think hes doing and what should i do?
I think you should post this on a dating forum or possibly the off topic forum here.

sent from the great depths of my phones internet (thanks Al Gore)

OP
Swvapunk69

Swvapunk69

Reaction score
Wtf

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Hymizzle

Reaction score
Get ADW Launcher EX, it's much better, the animated screen effects alone make this phone shine, trust me.