1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need to know more about Motorola Defy XT

Discussion in 'Android Smart Phones' started by DJSam, Aug 20, 2012.

1. DJSam

DJSam New Member

Hi All,

I need a help from you all. One of my friends is crazy about the new Defy XT released during the first week in this month. I is looking for people with live experience of this smartphone. Some says it is not water-resistant and not faster enough. I checked Youtube too but couldn't find anything important. I found a good article in gsmnation but it was only a review. And Motoask also added the full specs of this phone but so far no comments about the phone.

I need your help, if you or anyone who knows, using this Defy XT, please share the experience.

SAM
  2. dada1111

dada1111 New Member

Hi I have had my DEFY for about 2 weeks now and it seems to work well for me but I am trying to root it and I am having problems with that part of it so if you find out anything please share it. Thanks Tom
Search tags for this page
defy xt 557d
defy xt versus defy xt 557d
defy xt vs droid2
how to root the defy xt 557d

motorola defy xt 557d