Need to get the creative juices flowing....

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've been away from theming for a bit between moving and having a life.

I want to know what's missing in the theming world. I plan to do some developing for whatever phone I end up getting coming out in quarter 2 or 3.

I'm still not certain what that'll be, but hey....I have about 4 upgrades to play with ;).

Sooooo......what's missing and what do you wanna see? My photoshop is at your disposal.

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea! And you could call it the Hornet. I had some cool emoticons saved for a guys theme. No...they weren't cute. They were cool! I'll see if I can dig them up. Would be perfect.

Sent from my Droidz

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea! And you could call it the Hornet. I had some cool emoticons saved for a guys theme. No...they weren't cute. They were cool! I'll see if I can dig them up. Would be perfect.

Sent from my Droidz
And....uhh....why have you been holding out?

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Sent from my Droidz
And....uhh....why have you been holding out?

Lol. I aint been holding out Kooky!

A) I am Cakes' tester. Which has me testing stuff daily! Is almost a full time job. LOL

B) I would have to run the theme I create. And I really do love Rockin' Rainbows. And would miss it too much.

I found the emoticons. Ok... a few are kinda cute but not all. Some are really cool! I will send them to you any way. May help inspiration if nothing else. I've actually had these since before I started theming.

emo_im_cool.png