Need Suggestions related to my NEW app Hide My Secrets

theappguruz

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have developed my android app called hide my secrets. This App will be helpful to the users who do not want anyone to access their personal data on their mobile phones. The users can hide any file, Gallery & Apps Lock, Manage blacklist and logs, Free privacy with a private gallery and can even lock the app so that nobody can access their data.

The App is currently, i have not lunched because it is under testing process. I need your suggestions regarding the App so that I can add the some more functionality to the app.

Thanks in advance,

Rajesh Kanjani

danialgoodwin

Reaction score
Seems like you have a lot of the functionality already covered. Every time I create a new app, I always to background market research to see if there are other apps out there that are like it (hint: there usually are).

From there, I may look through each of the competitor apps to see what I like about them and don't like about them. I would also definitely read all of the user reviews for what's good, bad, and other features they are asking for.
--
The best way to have security may be to make it look like there is nothing that is being hidden.

So, one feature suggestion I have is to disguise the app. So, if there is a random person ever looking at the device, then they would never know it's there. In order to really onlock the device (or certain apps), the user would have to input a special code in the disguised app.

Ex: Type: "1234567.8 + 1.2345678" in a disguised calculator to open/unlock all the hidden pictures in the private gallery.
Ex: Create a new note in a disguised notepad app with only "-_-" to open the logs.
Ex: Detect speech (of a special code word/phrase) in a disguised flashlight app.
Ex: In a disguised lockscreen/homescreen, SWIPE up,up,down,down,left,right,left,right,b,a to show all hidden apps for one minute (or 30 minutes).

Of course, all these example inputs would change with each user. And, each of the disguised apps would actually work as a normal app too. Feel free to mix and match any example!

I hope you'll let me know if you decide to do something like this, because I just thought of it right now. =]