Need suggestions on new Case Company Name

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
/crossesfingers

I don't mind be a test monkey:p

But in all seriousness, if you want some feedback I can definitely give you some. Can definitely give some detailed feedback and see if that'll help with the design or even a new line of cases if you're thinking about going that route. I'm not trying to play "favorites" here, but if you want to release a product to the people, you gotta get some test units out there
Ditto! ;) I don't mind being a guinea pig! I'll give you a :rating10: (hopefully)! :)
:gotmyvote:

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
LOL this is an old thread. I am making cases for the Galaxy S III, not the Nexus. I may carry screen protectors for the nexus if people are interested...I put this one on yesterday.

Screen Protector Phone On Galaxy Nexus.JPGSceen Protector Phone Off Galaxy Nexus.JPG

Just Like Glass™ Screen Protectors are :

1. The most optically clear film on the market which allows you to enjoy the full HD experience on your phone.
  2. They repel oils, ink, makeup, grime, and strong chemicals.
  3. They has the lowest light distortion. (Tested with laser beams)
  4. They will never stain, haze, or cloud.
  5. They will never have the “Orange Peel” of other screen protectors.
  6. They are “Smoother than Glass”. They have such a flat finish that the surface friction is less. This makes them 20% smoother than the actual glass.
  7. There is no plastic feel at all. It’s like touching glass.
  8. They are the only film you can get that is not only scratch resistant but also resistance to screen breakage. The film increases the break resistance of the glass by 35%.
  9. The film will last the longest of any on the market. Testing showed that while a regular screen protector shows wear after 345 uses while Just Like Glass will not see any evidence of wear over 10,000 uses.