Need suggestions on new Case Company Name

Yen2Kay

Reaction score
"G-CASE", GE-CASE, GE-KASE, GE-KA, G-KAS.........hipsters and young-lings like something short, stupid, and simple imo.

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the funny suggestions.

I've decided on a name. As soon as I register it I'll let you know. It's unique but boring.

Now if you want to tell me what kind of cases you want that would help!

honors21

Reaction score
Since they are close make a case that will fit both.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have some already done - some fit standard some extended. They are fantastic.

wolfman4u

Reaction score
I want one that fits a big fat battery.

Yen2Kay

Reaction score
make them like the curzerlite cases, soft but hard cases...or a bamboo case would be legit.

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
Since this would be an in house type of deal and I'm in the market for a case I'd buy one for extended battery...though it would have to be unique looking. Or i would go with a sedio active one haha. So when will you have samples posted. If sent one free (or at a discounted price) I'm more then willing to write a review an provide feedback.

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have one of the test ones on my phone now with the extended battery. It fits very well but I just got it tonight and have it on and will be testing it.

I will likely send some free ones out to people in the forum. But I have to like you;)

It's still going to take some time to get started.

I have another model that protects the phone about as well as you can but only fits the standard.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I have one of the test ones on my phone now with the extended battery. It fits very well but I just got it tonight and have it on and will be testing it.

I will likely send some free ones out to people in the forum. But I have to like you;)

It's still going to take some time to get started.

I have another model that protects the phone about as well as you can but only fits the standard.
/crossesfingers

I don't mind be a test monkey:p

But in all seriousness, if you want some feedback I can definitely give you some. Can definitely give some detailed feedback and see if that'll help with the design or even a new line of cases if you're thinking about going that route. I'm not trying to play "favorites" here, but if you want to release a product to the people, you gotta get some test units out there