Need suggestions better camera and gallery app

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
The 2015 Moto X has a 3000 mah battery, which is quite a bit larger than the 2014 Moto X.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I had a 3000 mah in the lg4 which only lasted 3 hrs in bad signal areas. How's the moto x antenna supposed to be. What is the battery in my turbo? What's the big difference with moto x is it a scalled- down turbo?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I am not sure about most of that. I don't own a 2015 Moto X. I was just referring to Motorola continuing to make good phones now that they are owned by Lenovo. The new Moto X looks good and has some good reviews, so I think their quality remained in tact; their phones seem to be just as good under Lenovo as they have been in the past.

The battery in the Droid Turbo is 3900 mah

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Even better than the maxx which was 3500

Mas_Googler

Reaction score
Not sure if you noticed my post right above this one, but you can go directly from taking a pic to the gallery and share without ever really leaving the camera app. I didn't know the Share options were there when you swiped from the camera until today, but there they are. Worked pretty good.
If you use Google photos, you can add a shortcut to Google photos directly into the camera app as well. It's a newish update to the photos app. I use photos as my primary gallery app. But I still use Motos gallery app for some of its unique additions, like how it makes various collages, pics from videos, etc.