1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

need some major help !

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by zeldorh, Dec 27, 2012.

1. zeldorh

zeldorh New Member

ok so i rooted my Motorola droid and put cyanogenMod-7.1.0-Droid on my phone (running android version 2.3.7 ) i used clockwork Mod to back up my phone before i put the mod on there so i thought... and then i stupidly unrooted my phone with the mod still on there and i tried using the clockworkMod to flash recover to before i put the mod on but it turns out it didnt back up anything.. so i tryed to reroot my phone using the "Z4root" app but every time i try to use it,it just loops the loading and says "running exploit to obtain root access.. so i dont no what more to do im trying to get it back to 2.2.3
  2. WillisD

WillisD New Member

You'll need to use an sbf and rsd lite to go back to stock
  3. zeldorh

zeldorh New Member

fixed phone close plz :p thanks for the help
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2012