Need some help

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by TheDJ, Aug 24, 2010.

1. TheDJ

TheDJ Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys,

I have decided that I want to go back to 2.1 until all the audio issues are fixed. Right now I am running BB 0.4 which is 2.2. I noticed the links for BB 1.1 which has 2.1 are now dead and downloads are not available.

Is it possible to go back to 2.1 and load a BB ROM? If so let me know what I can do or what I should do to get back to 2.1.

Thanks

2. malsbury

malsbury New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If you can't find the files anywhere else I seem to have the ESE81 (BBv1.1) download on my SD card in Clockwork download folder. I would think you could just use Clockwork to wipe and install the zip from your SD card like I originally did.

3. TheDJ

TheDJ Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I found the file on Pete's website. However when I try to install it w/ ROM manager it just comes up with an error and won't let me install. Is their another way I should install?

Thanks

Edit: Looks like I got it, I had to re-install clockwork, so I am back up and running on 2.1. Thanks for your help.

#3 TheDJ, Aug 24, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2010
  4. TheDJ

TheDJ Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Got back on to 2.1 with no problem, did a restore of my apps/data with titanium backup and then phone just kept force closing with errors and would not let me use the phone. This is most likely due to restoring stuff that probably has 2.2 stuff.

What is the best way to restore apps/data? Is there a better app than titanium?

Right now I am back on 2.2.