1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need some help

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible 2 Hacks' started by bc13, Apr 1, 2012.

1. bc13

bc13 New Member

So I downgraded to 2.33 I have achieved s off and I have rooted my phone but I can not get superuser to download. I followed the instructions on this site for how to root and when i get to #19 on the page of instructions my phone just says file not found and it wont let me download the superuser. The file is there but when i click on it nothing happens. I am really bummed because I am so close to full root capability but now I cant figure it out. Does a have any ideas? OK so now I got the super user zip to download but my phone is saying I don't have root access when I checked it. Any help would be appreciated
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2012
  2. bc13

bc13 New Member

Figured it out.
  3. theflea

theflea New Member

i wish i had an answer for you. the best thing to do is search the threads. im a noob and i got all my info from the threads.