1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need Some Help

Discussion in 'Droid Charge Development' started by JSMaxwell, Oct 24, 2011.

1. JSMaxwell

JSMaxwell New Member

Hello All,

I rooted my phone with odin and flashed gummycharged with no problem. My phone was great for 24 hours. Today it started doing hard and soft resets, applications force closing, the phone freezing. Just a giant pain in the butt.

Can anyone point me in the direction to download Gingerbread or even a bloat free Froyo? I'm good with either as long as it is stable and will get me the OTA updates when Verizon puts them out.

Thanks
  2. da2zoe

da2zoe Super Moderator Staff Member

Sorry you're having problems. You didn't mention which GummyCharged you flashed..but you can get the latest GB 2.3.5 build that is debloated it you're interested. If you go with the latest GB then you should be ok by wiping data, cache, dalvik and starting over with EP3HA.

Regardless of what you've flashed (froyo, GB, roms) your phone won't recognize OTAs. But if VZW ever gets with the program and finally releases an official GB then rest assured you will know...it will most certainly be posted on any and every forum for the Charge the minute it's out. ;)

Check out my signature for lots of information...