1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

need some help

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by elitecmdr666, Feb 20, 2011.

1. elitecmdr666

elitecmdr666 New Member

ok so im having issues my phone and im trying to get assurance to send me a new one cause mines is messing up, how do i return to stock from rubix 1.8....without sbf
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2011
  2. BodyBagz

BodyBagz Active Member

Are you sure the issues you are having are completely phone related and possibly not ROM/App related?

If getting back to full on stock is your goal, then I dont see any reason why you can install and run maderstcok - OTA 2.3.340 update.zip.

Make sure you read and follow the instructions accordingly...
  3. elitecmdr666

elitecmdr666 New Member

ok already did it now to see if the issues are fixed if not ill send the phone back cause besides rom and app issues my screen is messing up thanks alot for the help...
  4. BodyBagz

BodyBagz Active Member

If there are screen issues, that very well may be hardware related, and in that case, I would pursue verizon/Asurion for a replacement.

Hopefully everything works out in the end...good luck!