1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

need some help with installing a mod app

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by zathus, Feb 11, 2010.

1. zathus

zathus New Member

This is just something I cant seem to figer out on my own. ive looked and looked but cant find the right way to do this. heres the example of what im trying to do. I have the beautiful widget clock. I want to change the .apk's widget background from what it is, to clear. when I make a modifacation I cant get the apk to install. ive tried doing it using astro, and adb install. neather work. is there a way to do this? if you do know a way. please explain in details as if you were teaching a 3 year old =) im still learning lol
  2. LifeIsABeach

LifeIsABeach New Member

There may be a way to do it. Posting this question in the Hacks forum (or if a mod would move this one) would probably get you an answer faster. Since the app is now skinnable you may be able to do it that way as well. There is a Beautiful Widgets skinning thread (I think it is in the Apps forum) where you could probably get some help.
  3. baniels

baniels New Member

Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
Search tags for this page

install bln mod

mod install location for android 2.1 download