1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need some help! Some questions.

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Pro' started by JBerg, Aug 4, 2011.

1. JBerg

JBerg New Member

Okay guys, I have a couple of questions about the Droid Pro. 1) I'm getting a new phone today because of the two year upgrade, (hoping to get a Droid Pro) and I was wondering if that is the same as the two year activation. I saw it's $150 with the two year activation, so I'm thinking, will it be the same for the two year upgrade?... 2) Do you need a data plan for this phone? I would just like talk/text. Thanks!
  2. badcat

badcat New Member

I believe you will be required to take the 2 GB plan ($30.00 a month) at a minimum. All Smart Phones require some sort of data plan. I don't have any idea what the upgrade price might be.
  3. Astaroth

Astaroth New Member

I'm pretty sure you can upgrade to a Pro for free on Amazon.
  4. bigkhan

bigkhan New Member

Regular upgrade will be the same price you see posted for a 2 year agreement, unless you are still elligable for the New every 2 discount. Then knock that amount off of the prior listed price. And yes $30+ data plan is required.