need some help please.

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by thedymo, Aug 10, 2010.

1. thedymo

thedymo Member

Ratings:
    +0
    so i'm starting to get more comfortable with how everything works but still experimenting alot and using backups because i'm making mistakes. i had lithium mod watermark'd for a while and they had some really nice icons i liked(messaging,email,gmail,phone,contacts,few others) and i switched back to bugless beast with smoked glass theme. i want to bring some of those icons over but i don't know how. i used the BB toolkit to switch the MMS, and the email, but i still want to swap browser, gmail, phone, contacts. i tried removing the apk from bugless and copying the apk from the lithium mod i liked and it never worked right. i was wondering if anyone could give me some insight as to where i need to research or just if anyone knows so they can tell me how to swap apk's around like that and have it working properly.

also, more of a simple question, i also wanna know if there's a way to switch the default fonts around? i imagine there is, i just once again don't really know what i'm doing.