1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need some good themes for b.b

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by cgrabowskijr, May 27, 2010.

1. cgrabowskijr

cgrabowskijr New Member

I love the bugless beast rom from pete, but how come there are no good themes for it. If you look in Rom Manager all the themes are for C.M., and the ones that don't say I have yet to get to work. Please some one point me in the right direction. I have already tried D.E. and didn't care much for it.....Thanks
  2. peteralfonso

peteralfonso Premium Member Premium Member Developer

If anyone wants to spend time porting themes for me have at it and shoot me an email :)
  3. higgins

higgins New Member

im in the same boat also. I had the predator battery icon on the stock root ese81 but it wont work with new bugless
  4. marty4short

marty4short New Member

Whats the point you didn't respond when I sent you a theme that Itook time to port? Ive got pms to port some but id rather not because you seem to think that only the ones you post should be used or approved by you. I am not trying to be a dick but you could have at least responded to the email. This being said it may have got lost I know you may have gotten alot of emails or even went to spam here is a copy of what i sent
    to[​IMG] pete@buglessbeast.com
    date[​IMG] Sun, May 2, 2010 at 8:19 PM subject[​IMG] nex theme with droid icons mailed-by[​IMG]gmail.com

Hey didn't know if you would want this I put it together as fablious was doing his port for you. All the files attached have the droid icons in them 4shared.com - free file sharing and storage Here is a link to the rest of them [ICON_PACK] The DROID Collection_v1.0 - Nexus Nation Forum
    Last edited: May 27, 2010
  5. budmonster

budmonster Guest

I wouldn't mind making an exclusive theme(s)for BB, but it would be nice to collaborate with someone, as it takes a lot of time up.
  6. peteralfonso

Marty, I get an overwhelming amount of emails and have no way of organizing them. Unfortunately I am the busiest 20 year old I have ever met (ask my now ex, she hates my schedule and my Droid). I do apologize to all for not replying to an email. If you saw my inbox you would feel great sympathy for me. As far as adding themes to the OP the only reason those are there is because I ensure they are zipaligned, optipnged, will not break permissions, or lose any of my ROMs features. That is why it takes so much time for a theme to get added to my OP. Again I apologize if you felt offended, it was not intentional on my part.
  7. marty4short

marty4short New Member

I accept that and yes I know you are probably pretty busy no hard feelingsdancedroid
  8. titans

titans Premium Member Premium Member

Yes it does, all the predatory battery is is a series of images...just pick apart the metamorph and replace it in framework.
  9. bhughesiii

bhughesiii New Member

There is a really nice looking Blue Silver theme I saw on UD forums. I would love to see something like that for BB. If I knew how to theme, I would go ahead and do it for myself.
  10. Phxphenom

Phxphenom New Member

You guys may want to check out Luna......very cool features.
  11. bhughesiii

bhughesiii New Member

I checked it out around the time it was released. It is very nice, but too much blue for me.
  12. actngrezy

actngrezy New Member Developer

Marty def has some nice stuff I used his blue theme for bb v9 and he even took the time to update the theme for me and replace the cytown app and take it out because it was causeing me problems. Im not sure if you remember that marty but another theme would be awesome!
    If bb had alot of theme that were available I dont know if anyone would run to many other roms. I mean already bb has a massive amounts of people and we don't even know about alot of them and since the release of the v1 versions its been insane. If there were alot of themes to choose from it would be unimagineable th eamounts of people. Well thats what I think anyways.
  13. CorCor67

CorCor67 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

I'm working on one now, a brushed metal theme, Id be interested in some help with it or help out on others. Let me know
  14. bhughesiii

bhughesiii New Member

That would probably look sweet! I'd help you out, but when it comes to creating a theme, I know nothing.
  15. CorCor67

CorCor67 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Its not a problem to go at it alone, just going to take me a whille. Splitting time with a full time job, a family, and sleep doesn't leave much time to draw up a theme from scratch...doesn't help that I'm not just using a color or copy pasted pics, each image is being created from a blank slate. A lot of work to go but I think it will be worth it in the end
  16. budmonster

budmonster Guest

Pete, do you mind if I create a theme for 1.1? I don't want to put anything out w/o your permission.
  17. bhughesiii

bhughesiii New Member

I envy y'all who know how to make themes. Can anyone help get me started?
  18. peteralfonso

I wouldnt mind at all, let me know if you need any help as to how to optipng it, zipalign it, or not break permissions when installing.
  19. KZIWarrior

KZIWarrior Active Member

SWEET!!! Pete I LOVE the new 1.1 but I really miss the themes I had with previous versions.

budmonster if you're open for suggestions I REALLY liked the HexFusion theme and would love to see something similar make it's way to BB.
  20. RobStemen

RobStemen New Member

Working on porting as we speak.