Need sheet music viewer for tablet

Cobra427

Reaction score
One app on the ipad I haven't been able to find for tablets is a sheet music viewer. ipad has "forscore" which allows viewing scores like a PDF.
I sing in a choir and the direstor uses an ipad as well as several other folks. It should have ability to set multiple "jump to" points, mark-up/highlight, etc. I could be that a PDF viewer can do all this or only need minor mods.

I will be getting a Droid tablet soon and need this type of app. I would think that numerous musically inclined people would love this for the Droid.
Lots of choir directors are using this on the ipad. We need it for those not wanting to go to the dark side.:icon_ nono2:
Thanks guys/girls

JT

Zuberman

Reaction score
For anyone that comes to this thread looking for information, I recently released an android sheet music reader called MobileSheets. The app supports creating songs from image files, pdfs, and the tablet camera. You can specify artist, album/book, genre and instrument to organize your library. You can also create setlists from your songs to group them for playback. There is a built-in media player and metronome, and new features such as annotations and wirelesss pedal support are being added rapidly. There is a free version with ads and a paid version without. The app is currently only available for 10" tablets running honeycomb, but an update is being released this weekend to open up support for all tablets running gingerbread (2.3) or greater, including 7" tablets. If anyone is interested, you can find out more at zubersoft.com/mobilesheets.