Need SD Card contents!!

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by madspeed, Apr 13, 2010.

1. madspeed

madspeed New Member

If you've seen my other threads, you'll figure out that I've been messing with my phone for a lil while now. I was rooted and running BB9 on the 2.01 platform. Wanted to tinker with the newer 2.1 based roms so I reverted back to stock using RSD Lite and the .sbf file. Works GREAT!! Now each time I root and then try to install a nandroid of a new ROM, phone gets stuck in boot loop. If I try to do a restore of the previous setup, I cant get past the M logo.

So here we are again, freshly sbf'ed!! There must be something on my sd card that is muffed up. Anyone have a list of the file directory and contents that should be on my sd card as if it were straight from Verizon?

I'm assuming that when I revert using the sbf that its rewriting ALL the internal memory but not the sdcard?
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2010
  2. teddyearp

teddyearp Active Member

When you flash your phone using RSD Lite 4.6, it will ONLY affect the phone's memory, NEVER the sdcard. I know for a fact as I'm doing a bunch of phone recovery flashing today, but everything on my sdcard is intact.

As far as the directory structure on your sdcard fresh from VZW, I "think" it's just about blank except for the LOST.DIR(?).
  3. madspeed

madspeed New Member

thanks, thats what i kinda thought. I just stumped though...