Need SD Card contents!!

madspeed

Reaction score
If you've seen my other threads, you'll figure out that I've been messing with my phone for a lil while now. I was rooted and running BB9 on the 2.01 platform. Wanted to tinker with the newer 2.1 based roms so I reverted back to stock using RSD Lite and the .sbf file. Works GREAT!! Now each time I root and then try to install a nandroid of a new ROM, phone gets stuck in boot loop. If I try to do a restore of the previous setup, I cant get past the M logo.

So here we are again, freshly sbf'ed!! There must be something on my sd card that is muffed up. Anyone have a list of the file directory and contents that should be on my sd card as if it were straight from Verizon?

I'm assuming that when I revert using the sbf that its rewriting ALL the internal memory but not the sdcard?

Last edited:

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
When you flash your phone using RSD Lite 4.6, it will ONLY affect the phone's memory, NEVER the sdcard. I know for a fact as I'm doing a bunch of phone recovery flashing today, but everything on my sdcard is intact.

As far as the directory structure on your sdcard fresh from VZW, I "think" it's just about blank except for the LOST.DIR(?).

OP
madspeed

madspeed

Reaction score
thanks, thats what i kinda thought. I just stumped though...