Need *ORIGINAL* Droid Rom

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by Hockey, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Hockey

Hockey Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have 5.1 and something is messed up for some reason. Lately it takes pictures but won't save, or if it does, it will show up hours later. Messaging has been spotty. Phone has been resetting, etc.

No big deal I can deal with that and fix it hopefully. Well when I went to recover my phone back to the original ROM apparently, it never backed up.

I have done factory reset and all that good stuff and it went back to 5.00. Nothing earlier than that point.

I am wondering if anyone has the original ROM from Motorola that I can download to my SD Card and basically start over? I have unrooted and rooted again and it just seems it screwed everything up.

I haven't had much luck looking for the original ROM. Basically want to get it, load it up and make it as the "backup" and then reroot and flash.

Thanks

2. absanch

absanch New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Try going to Peter Alfonso web page and in the downloads section are all the original stock "roms".

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

3. Hockey

Hockey Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Excellent thank you. I just noticed under Rom Manager that it has a section under stock rom's. I'll give one of em a shot. Thanks

Edit and it looks like rom manager is empty for that category. I'll go the Peter route

4. beneharris

beneharris Member

Ratings:
    +0
    also, look in the rsd lite stickies that are floating around. i don't have a link to one but there is one in the rescue squad section, and one in the plain hacks section i believe. just flash the orignial rom using rsd lite. you can flash one has been pre-rooted too. its pobably your safest bet

5. bigeric828

bigeric828 Member

Ratings:
    +1
Search tags for this page

download origional droid razr rom

droid 1 original rom

original droid rom