1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

need opionion

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by justin82, Feb 11, 2010.

1. justin82

justin82 Super Moderator Premium Member

i installed droid root helper when i was rooting my droid.. i am understanding more and more about the programming. i want to install BB do i need to go back to just my root or can i install with this program.. i installed it because i saw all that it came with as far as speed changes and such but here all the great things about BB that i want it.. I am not a complete idiot when it comes to the prompts typing and such but my computer was not working that day and somoene off this forum recommended the ap. the main reason for rooting was the wireless tether and overclocking.. should i just be happy any and all opionions would be helpful and much appreciated. Please do not beat me up for not knowing as much as some i understand i will never be a programmer but i am interested in learning all that i can.. it seems like when someone ask a question on this forum most people are helpful but you get 1 or 2 guys that just want to belittle you into thinking that you have no business rooting YOUR OWN PHONE!! Thanks in advance Justin
  2. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

Personally I wouldn't use the Droitroothelper app....you said you wanted to learn, but that app will keep you from doing just that...

But, if you gotta go the easy route, I would go with the SholesMod Updater....it'll do everything you're wanting to do
  3. justin82

justin82 Super Moderator Premium Member

so should i delete that ap and will that delete everything or do i follow directions for unrooting back to stock? i do not neccesarily want to go easy route i was having problem with the sprecovery which i think i understand now. :)