1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need of some D3 help. Random reboots

Discussion in 'Droid 3 Roms' started by Thor0906, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Thor0906

Thor0906 New Member

Hey everyone,

So here's the story. Got my shiny new D3 rooted and safestrapped. Loaded in Liberty and it worked perfectly, then I read about possible better battery in Steeldroid, and I backed up, wiped, flashed Steeldroid. I started getting random reboots, all the way to the Moto screen. So I wiped again, and re-flashed Liberty. Now I'm getting the same reboots in Liberty. They were relatively infrequent at first. Now it seems almost every few minutes. Any idea whats up or how to fix it? Thanks.
  2. Riley

Riley New Member

You might consider sbf back to stock. There's a thread here about how to do that i believe.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk
  3. Thor0906

Thor0906 New Member

going on 10 minutes without a reboot...i might of figured it out...but I don't want to say it...first, don't wanna jinx it, second...its kind of a /facepalm
  4. gltechguy

gltechguy New Member

That damned dead battery got ya huh? Lol. I had same thing with SD3. Flashed again and was good.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums
  5. Thor0906

Thor0906 New Member

Bought extended battery...no problems...apparently over the past few days it managed to get some give to it and randomly disconnected...placed a bit of foam on top and put the cover back on...no reboots. Move along, nothing to see here...except me...the fool...doh

wtb OG droid's battery and connector style