Need of some D3 help. Random reboots

Thor0906

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So here's the story. Got my shiny new D3 rooted and safestrapped. Loaded in Liberty and it worked perfectly, then I read about possible better battery in Steeldroid, and I backed up, wiped, flashed Steeldroid. I started getting random reboots, all the way to the Moto screen. So I wiped again, and re-flashed Liberty. Now I'm getting the same reboots in Liberty. They were relatively infrequent at first. Now it seems almost every few minutes. Any idea whats up or how to fix it? Thanks.

Riley

Reaction score
You might consider sbf back to stock. There's a thread here about how to do that i believe.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

OP
T

Thor0906

Reaction score
going on 10 minutes without a reboot...i might of figured it out...but I don't want to say it...first, don't wanna jinx it, second...its kind of a /facepalm

gltechguy

Reaction score
That damned dead battery got ya huh? Lol. I had same thing with SD3. Flashed again and was good.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
T

Thor0906

Reaction score
Bought extended battery...no problems...apparently over the past few days it managed to get some give to it and randomly disconnected...placed a bit of foam on top and put the cover back on...no reboots. Move along, nothing to see here...except me...the fool...doh

wtb OG droid's battery and connector style