Need new rear cover...

Gulfsurfer

Reaction score
Phone fell on carpet...one of the little rear cover tabs broke so now one of the corners sticks up, doesn't fit right. Anyone have a source for the rear (battery) cover? I googled, but no joy...

Dave Lister

Reaction score
I doubt a Verizon store will have spare backs. Contact Motorola directly. I remember they had backs for the Droid 1 for a very reasonable price.

OP
G

Gulfsurfer

Reaction score
I doubt a Verizon store will have spare backs. Contact Motorola directly. I remember they had backs for the Droid 1 for a very reasonable price.

thx for the replies...don't really care where I get it from. I can't imagine where I'd start calling motorola though.

OP
G

Gulfsurfer

Reaction score
Found joy much easier than I thought possible! first, Motochat; they gave me the part number for the rear cover (SJHN0889B) and cost ($9+shipping). Told me to call Moto at 800.734.5870 to order the part. It's on its way to me FedEx. :happy3:

ShaggySpy

Reaction score
Verizon offers the Battery cover for Droid 4 for $4.99 and includes the removal tool. Check the Verizon wireless Accessories App under Batteries or the website itself. Hope this helps with a lower priced option for Droid 4.