1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need links to simple guides for backing up and changing themes!

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by jiffypophead, Jun 20, 2010.

1. jiffypophead

jiffypophead New Member

Hi everyone!! I'm using a motorola MILESTONE..from telus.. and i've rooted it successfully using this guide: [GUIDE] Root Instructions (manual method) - xda-developers

however, i'm having trouble using metamorph trying to make my notification bar black! thats all i want! i'm SO LOST!!! and in desperate need of help..

i've TRIED searching and have been searching for several hours now and not only is everything for the DROID, im not sure if it will be fine with the milestone..

basically can someone please link me to proper guides on:

1) how to create a back up so if i screw anything up i can go back to it (which might happen since i'm such a noob).. is this related to the recovery menu?? mine doesnt have the "back up/restore" function.. i think it's stock..

2) how to change the colour of the notif bar to black

thats pretty much it!! thanks for your help!
  2. titans

titans Premium Member Premium Member

Not trying to push you away from here but you will probably get that information and much more easier on a European milestone/android forum.
  3. jiffypophead

jiffypophead New Member

and what do you think would be the best european milestone forum to visit?? there are just tons out there! also some forums i've found are in german...and i'd prefer to read an all english one.. since the translating might be a bit off :S
  4. jiffypophead

jiffypophead New Member

i've found a fix for this.. thanks
Search tags for this page

how to change themes on motorola milestone