Need liberty dialer and contacts apk's.

barski

Reaction score
For some reason when i select a person to dial from my contacts list or my favorites it just goes blank and back to the home screen. Also when trying to view contacts it will just close and go back to the home screen.

So I'm looking for the dialer apk and contacts. Would like to remove them and then reinstall them hoping to resolve the issue. I'm running liberty 0.9.

Thanks

mr_brady

Reaction score
For some reason when i select a person to dial from my contacts list or my favorites it just goes blank and back to the home screen. Also when trying to view contacts it will just close and go back to the home screen.

So I'm looking for the dialer apk and contacts. Would like to remove them and then reinstall them hoping to resolve the issue. I'm running liberty 0.9.

Thanks

You can pull them from the Liberty install .zip file. They're under /system/app

OP
barski

barski

Reaction score

Thanks

You can pull them from the Liberty install .zip file. They're under /system/app

Thanks, that's just what I needed. can't believe I think of that.

J

JriderG

Did it work? I had this problem, and it was cause I deleted that yahoo authenticator. Good luck.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
barski

barski

Reaction score
Did it work? I had this problem, and it was cause I deleted that yahoo authenticator. Good luck.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

I'm not sure if it'll work or not... got side tracked and installed Go Dialer or Go Contacts. Apparently its a problem with the display density. I installed go launcher and deleted a bunch of system crap that i didn't need, or so i thought...and thought deleting the system garbage was the reason i was having problems. After searching i've came to the conclusion that it's Go Launcher, and installing Go Dialer/ Contacts fixes the problem.