1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need liberty dialer and contacts apk's.

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by barski, Jul 11, 2011.

1. barski

barski New Member

For some reason when i select a person to dial from my contacts list or my favorites it just goes blank and back to the home screen. Also when trying to view contacts it will just close and go back to the home screen.

So I'm looking for the dialer apk and contacts. Would like to remove them and then reinstall them hoping to resolve the issue. I'm running liberty 0.9.

Thanks
  2. mr_brady

mr_brady New Member

You can pull them from the Liberty install .zip file. They're under /system/app
  3. barski

barski New Member

Thanks, that's just what I needed. can't believe I think of that.
  4. JriderG

JriderG New Member

Did it work? I had this problem, and it was cause I deleted that yahoo authenticator. Good luck.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  5. barski

barski New Member

I'm not sure if it'll work or not... got side tracked and installed Go Dialer or Go Contacts. Apparently its a problem with the display density. I installed go launcher and deleted a bunch of system crap that i didn't need, or so i thought...and thought deleting the system garbage was the reason i was having problems. After searching i've came to the conclusion that it's Go Launcher, and installing Go Dialer/ Contacts fixes the problem.
Search tags for this page

dx dialer apk

dx dialer.apk en franã§ais

liberty apk

yahoo contacts 2.3.3 apk

yahoo.contacts.apk