Need Instant Messaging App Recommend

TamiVroma

Reaction score
I need a good instant messaging AP-
I tried two - one being Meebo - my problem is that it seems like I can only IM with one person.
Every morning I have five friends who all chat together on msn messaging. Every app I have tried i can only have one person per window. Is there an app for my droid eris (htc with verizon) that I can have all of them in one window just like on the msn messaging?

beargold23

Reaction score
I need a good instant messaging AP-
I tried two - one being Meebo - my problem is that it seems like I can only IM with one person.
Every morning I have five friends who all chat together on msn messaging. Every app I have tried i can only have one person per window. Is there an app for my droid eris (htc with verizon) that I can have all of them in one window just like on the msn messaging?

Nimbuzz works great for me

alm0614

Reaction score
meebo works best for me, and you can definitely im more than one person at a time

Big Lou

Reaction score
I've used eBuddy and Meebo. I use Meebo on the PC, but ultimately, I feel the eBuddy app is a little better--if only for the way the convos are organized. In Meebo, it's simply a list of messages, and with many on the screen, it can get a little confusing. With eBuddy, it splits each persons' messages; sendee on the left, sender on the right. Ths makes it a lot easier to read.