need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraphicDemon

Reaction score
Could someone build me an app ripped for my phone im not near a computer half the time an id be really helpful id be so thankful

OP
GraphicDemon

GraphicDemon

Reaction score
Ineed somone to build me an app that rips apps w/o a comp

evildesign

Reaction score
So i can return it an get my money back

I disapprove with anyone trying to get paid apps for free, these people took their time to sit there and write out all the code to create that application. If you like the app, then just pay the dollar os so it cost. People like you are going to make developers like myself( I dont write code for android, but still ) are just going make developers stop writing applications, because why should they spend the time and write something people would like, if they aren't going to get anything in return. There are a lot of nice developer out there that do release things for free, and glad they are around, but people that are just trying to steal an app because they like it and dont want to pay for it.. I just can't talk about it anymore. I hope no one helps you and this thread gets deleted.

donballz

Reaction score
yeah post reported douche. not only are you a thief, but you aren't even smart enough to do it by yourself.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
this should be closed or edited pretty soon, i'd imagine...

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
So i can return it an get my money back

I disapprove with anyone trying to get paid apps for free, these people took their time to sit there and write out all the code to create that application. If you like the app, then just pay the dollar os so it cost. People like you are going to make developers like myself( I dont write code for android, but still ) are just going make developers stop writing applications, because why should they spend the time and write something people would like, if they aren't going to get anything in return. There are a lot of nice developer out there that do release things for free, and glad they are around, but people that are just trying to steal an app because they like it and dont want to pay for it.. I just can't talk about it anymore. I hope no one helps you and this thread gets deleted.

+1
It sickens me too that so many douche bags post videos on youtube about it. If $.99-$2.99 is too much to spend for an app, you really have to re-evaluate your life. The ones that are more than that are rare, but well worth the money even at $10. Even the $17.99 to be a sponsor member of this site is worth it to help keep the site running.

Yeah, mods, sorry. I had to plug the site. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.