1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need help

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by gundampilot, Jun 29, 2010.

1. gundampilot

gundampilot New Member

my friend gave me the link to the 2 videos on how to do the recovery and install the new custom rom.
    Video: Flashing SPRecovery SBF to Stock 2.1 - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog
    Video: Installing a Custom ROM Using SPRecovery - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog
    I did everything i saw in both videos but when it came time to install the custom rom, it said it wasn't found. i thought this was weird because i downloaded the jrummy's file, changed it to update.zip. And when i went to the install screen after going through the other 2 it had the file up there to install but when i clicked on it it said it couldn't be found. i have no idea where i messed at, can anyone help me?